Los Angeles - The Time of My Life!

Los Angeles, otherwise known as "The City of Angels" is really a city definitely worth a visit. I suggest getting your on the job a vehicle to drive around in, because the most effective places to visit are a bit further out of the city centre.

You can find so many things to see in L.A, it's hard to understand where to begin. Being released if the airport, I was in awe of the scenery around me. Everything was so spacious and big set alongside the UK. The temperature was ideal for me outside. Warm enough not to wear a jumper or coat, with a lovely breeze. On your way to where I was staying, I had going to the 101 highway which reminded me of the scene in The Matrix Reloaded where the 2 lorries collide, and bought a laugh my face. I was in Hollywood! As I pulled in the place I was staying, I was wondering what movie stars I could'bump'into and manage to have a rent a Ferrari in Los Angeles with. I possibly could barely contain myself, so I dumped my stuff into my room took my hire car out right to Beverly Hills and Hollywood.

I obtained there parked my car up in one of many designated parking spaces and began strolling through Hollywood Boulevard. I walked past Michael Jackson's star on the Walk of Fame, along with Olsen Twins, David Bowie, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Chuck Berry, Audrey Hepburn, David Hasselhoff, The Monkees - among my favourite bands, Chuck Norris - Beware Walker, Texas Ranger and Queen to call some of my favourites. There have been many tourist shops down this walk, which disappointed me a bit because although a main tourist attraction, it will have now been a whole lot more up market and glamorous. Not to imply that my walk through Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills was anything less than glamorous! I walked across the shopping area and went into a number of the huge names such as Gucci, Chanel, Dior and Prada etc, my favourite though, had to be entering the Ferrari car show room and sitting in my own dream car, 360 Spyder. I felt so rich. I also walked up past a number of the houses and they certainly were all individual and beautiful. I wondered what stars lived there, because I didn't take one of the tours, I made a decision to walk it. Be prepared to walk a great deal, while the roads are long but definitely worth it for the things you are able to see. From then on long walk I returned and chose to sleep as jet lag trapped with me.

Over the following few days I visited various shopping malls (there were so many I forget them!) and did so much shopping that I wanted an extra suitcase on the way back. I also went to all or any the main tourist attractions, Walt Disney California, Universal Studios which were both left and moved to Florida due to not enough space to expand. I loved going here, I felt such as a big kid exploring Disney and Universal studios. I ran into Doc from Back again to the Future, or maybe more like he nearly ran me over with the Delorean from the film because I was being tourist and looking everywhere! It absolutely was a good day, and I was shown the sites of L.A because they up on a hill. You can see the WB water tower and the Studios where they do all of the filming for up and coming films. In the far distance I possibly could clearly begin to see the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range and directly behind that was Las Vegas. It absolutely was such a beautiful view, I stood for an excellent half an hour just soaking it all in. Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful. I watched the sun semi set over the city and I didn't desire to leave. Went back home and looked over the pictures.
Powered by Blogger.